Op Shop Christmas Market
I've been thinking about this for a while and now testing the waters for interest.
I'm hoping to get at least ten op shops, charities or good causes involved in a week long Christmas market on my Facebook page.
How would it work?
I would need to be emailed pictures and information on five items from each person taking part. It would need to include the following
- Information about the op shop, charity or cause including links to websites or Facebook pages if any
- A good description including measurements, condition ect of each 5 items
- The price wanted including postage costs and if pick up is also available
- Details on how payment options e.g Paypal or bank deposit, I don't need details
- No items are to exceed $30
- All items must be preowned, no new items
- All items must be in great condition
I would then offer them for sale from Friday 30th November 8pm Melbourne time for one week.
The first person to comment sold after this wins the item, they then get in touch with me via the page or my email and I can put them in touch with the seller for details on how to pay.
I will not be receiving payments for any items
Any items not sold after Sunday 9th December will be deleted and the sellers can sell via their normal way.
Sellers - Why take part?
- Increased awareness for your charity from op shoppers all over Australia
Buyers - Why take part?
- Shopping for a good cause
- Shopping from home to avoid the Christmas crowds
- Who knows what bargains you may find!!
- No items will cost more than $30 (exc postage)
How do I take part?
If you are interested in taking part please get in touch with me at email@example.com or via the Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/ILoveToOpShop